The stallion services will be sold through our online auction to the highest bidder. The bids will start at one-half the annual advertised fee.
- No breeding purchased at this auction can be transferred or sold without prior approval of stallion owner.
- Fees including, mare care, vet charges and shipped semen fees are the mare owners responsibility.
- Stallions will be sold to the highest bidder as of January 10, 2022 @ 9:00pm PST. Unsold stallions will be available at the minimum bid listed until June 1st on a first come basis.
- CCC assumes no responsibility for injury or death to buyer's mares and or foals while at the stallion farm or by shipped semen.
- CCC assumes no responsibility for the quality of shipped semen.
- Should the stallion die or become unfit for breeding in current year, before the mare is serviced , any monies paid by the mare owner to CCC shall be refunded.Services are sold for the current season. Any questions or disputes shall be settled by the Cascade Cow Cutters Board of Directors and their decision shall be final.
- CCC has made every possible effort to assemble correct information for the online auction but assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.
- Successful bidders will be notified within 24 hours and all credit card payments will be run through within 48 hours. You MUST include the 3-digit security code found on the back of your credit card. Payments made by credit card will be charged a 4% transaction fee on the total due. If payment is not received by February 25, the next bidder in line will be notified.
- Any stallion service which does not receive a minimum bid during the
auction shall be available on a first come first serve basis for the
minimum bid plus $50 until June 1st, by contacting:
Erin Eaton 509-607-4354.
Good Luck and Thank You for supporting Cascade Cow Cutters!